Photos courtesy of Woke Yoga
at WOKE YOGA POTTS POINT, 2/20 Darlinghurst Rd.
There’s plenty of free street parking plus a parking station nearby.
TUESDAY 6.00 – 7.00 PM
This is a general level Iyengar Yoga class and runs on a monthly enrolment basis.
SATURDAY 8.00 – 9.15 AM
This is a general level Iyengar yoga class suitable for people who have some yoga experience and runs on a class pass basis.
Saturday 8 AM Class Pass: 5 Pass $110 and 10 Pass $220 (valid for 6 and 12 weeks respectively.) $25 single class / stand-by spaces when available.
Tuesday 6 PM class Monthly Enrolment: The cost is either $88 or $110 depending on how many Tuesdays in the month.
* Classes need to be pre- booked & pre-paid for.
* There are no walk ins due to Covid requirements.
* Notify me if you’re going to be away so your space can be offered to people on the stand-by list.
* Booked no shows or cancellations less that 2 hours before the class start time will forfeit the fee for the class.
BEFORE ATTENDING CLASSES PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- * You will need to bring your own yoga mat and a towel, and other props too if you have them, eg: blocks and a yoga strap. If you need to purchase these items they can be found online at: iyogaprops.com.au
- * As I am an independent Iyengar Yoga Teacher all bookings are via the BOOKING PAGE. (You won’t find me listed on Woke Yoga’s timetable.)
- * Please don’t attend classes if you are experiencing cold / flu like symptoms or are sick.
- * QR code register and use the hand sanitiser when you arrive at Woke Yoga reception.
- * After class you will be required to wipe down bolsters, blocks and any other studio props you used with supplied wipes.
- * Studio Bolsters can only be used if you bring your own towel with you.
Please refer to the full terms and Conditions HERE