Photos courtesy of Woke Yoga
Two studio classes are held each week, one at Mosman and one at Potts Point. Both studios are bright and you will feel very welcomed when you step into either space.
THURSDAY 10.30 – 11.30 AM
at WOKE YOGA MOSMAN Suite 2, 52 Ourimbah Rd. Mosman.
Unlimited free street parking.
SATURDAY 8.00 – 9.00 AM
at WOKE YOGA POTTS POINT 2/20 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point.
Plenty of free street parking plus a parking station nearby.
Classes are limited to 12 spaces. You will need to pre- book & pre-pay for your spot(s) as there are no walk ins due to the current covid restrictions.
Costs: $25 single class OR $110 for a 5 class pass and $220 for a 10 class pass (valid for 6 and 12 weeks respectively and usable at both studios)
Before attending classes, please note the following:
- As I am an independent teacher all bookings are via the BOOKING PAGE. (You won’t find me listed on Woke Yoga’s timetable.
- Please don’t attend classes if you are experiencing cold / flu like symptoms or are sick.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival available at reception.
- You will need to bring your own mat and a towel, and other props too if you have them, eg: blocks and a strap.
- Please roll out your mat over the top of the placeholder mats if in situ.
- After class you will be required to wipe down the mat, bolster and blocks you used in the studio with supplied wipes.
- Bolsters can be used if you bring your own towel with you.