Class limits update, please read: NSW Government Covid regulations have recently changed whereby we can now ease up the numbers limited in yoga classes. Our yoga space has been limited to 12 mats, so now we are able to free this up a bit to accommodate 15 spaces.
Saturday 8.00 – 9.15 AM – Potts Point
This class is for general to more experienced students and runs on a class pass basis.
Tuesday 6.00 – 7.00 PM – Potts Point
This is a general level class and currently runs on a monthly enrolment basis.
(For full class details see Studio Classes page)
Autumn Weekend workshop
March 27 & 28 at Potts Point.
Saturday 3.00 – 5.30 PM and Sunday 2.00 – 3.30 PM
with Suzi Chin Silicz.
Our bodies and minds respond to changes in weather, environment and the cycle of the seasons. The food we eat changes, the clothes we wear and the activities we like. It’s the same with yoga. We respond to practice differently as we transit from summer to the cooler months. Read more about the workshop HERE
April 16-18 Retreat
Friday arrive at 2 pm – Sunday completes at 2.30 pm
The retreat venue is nestled in 40 acres of rainforest and native bushland deep in NSW’s historic Kangaroo Valley, around a 2 hour’s drive south of Sydney. There are 12 share accommodation spaces onsite with ensuite bathrooms.
See the April 16-18 Retreat page for more details and to book.
At Home Up to 2 people can attend per session. You’ll need a enough space to practice in and some simple yoga props; ie: a mat, yoga strap and blocks. If you’re interested in private classes please use the form below to arrange.
I am taking booking for
Online private sessions via zoom 2 people can attend per session. This is a convenient way to do classes when you can’t physically get to studio classes. You will need to have some previous yoga experience for these classes.
(For full details see Private Classes page)
A stream of pop-up zoom classes will be on offer during the year. (For full details see Online Classes page)
* All classes require prior booking and payment.
* Studio classes are limited to 15 people due to covid requirements.
* Please see the Studio classes cancellation policy etc HERE
* Private classes can be booked via the form above. State days and times that can work for you.
* Once you book your classes, direct transfer payment details will be emailed to you.
* Saturday AM Studio class: $110 for 5 class pass OR $220 for 10 class pass.
(Passes valid 6 or 12 weeks respectively from first use date)
* Tuesday PM studio class: Monthly Enrolment. $88 4 week month; $110 5 week month.
* Single studio class: $25
* March 27 and 28 Workshop: $90
* Private online classes: $65 single or $250 for 5 booked dates
* Private classes at home: $110 single session or $450 for 5 booked dates
* Full Time Student and Senior pensioner discount rate of 20% is available upon presentation of current full time student card or pension card. Anyone currently on Jobseeker is also eligible.