Photos courtesy of Woke Yoga Potts Point & Mosman
Studio classes are held twice a week at WOKE YOGA Potts Point and Mosman. Both studios are bright and you will feel very welcomed when you step into either space. I’ll teach one class at each studio for the time being. Come to both if you like!
Thursdays 10.30 – 11.30 AM
at WOKE YOGA MOSMAN Suite 2, 52 Ourimbah Rd. Mosman.
Heaps of free street parking.
Saturdays 8.00 – 9.00 AM
at WOKE YOGA POTTS POINT 2/20 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point.
Plenty of free timed, metered street parking and parking station nearby.
Both classes are limited to 12 spaces. You will need to book* your spot(s) each time as we cannot have walk ins due to covid restrictions.
Costs: $25 single class OR $110 for a 5 class pass and $220 for a 10 class pass (valid for 6 and 12 weeks respectively and usable at both venues)
Before attending classes, Please note the following:
- As I am an independent teacher all bookings are via the BOOKING PAGE. (You won’t find me listed on Woke Yoga’s timetable)
- Please understand that refunds for no-show booked classes are not possible under the current circumstances. However, if you for-see missing a booked class i.e.: the day before, please email to cancel so I can then offer your spot to anyone wait listed. Bookings cancelled inside 2 hours cannot be refunded.
Please read the Covid class protocols here before you arrive:
- Please do not attend classes if you are experiencing cold / flu like symptoms or are sick, otherwise I will have to kindly ask you to leave.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival available at reception.
- You will need to bring your own mat and towel, and other props too if you have them; i.e.: blocks, straps, blanket.
- Please roll out your mat over the top of the placeholder mats in situ.
- After class you will be required to spray down the mat, bolster and blocks you used in the studio with eucalyptus spray.
- Bolsters can be used if you bring your own towel with you.
We aim to make your experience as safe and worry free as possible. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.