Photos courtesy of Woke Yoga
at WOKE YOGA POTTS POINT, 2/20 Darlinghurst Rd.
There’s plenty of free street parking plus a parking station nearby.
TUESDAY 6.00 – 7.00 PM
This is a general level Iyengar Yoga class and is suitable for all those with some yoga experience.
SATURDAY 8.00 – 9.15 AM
This is a general level / experienced class and runs on a class pass basis.
* Classes are limited to 15 and need to be pre- booked & pre-paid for as there are no walk ins due to the current covid restrictions.
* Booked no shows or cancellations less that 2 hours before the class start time will forfeit the fee for the class.
Saturday 8 AM Class Pass: 5 Pass $110 and 10 Pass $220 (valid for 6 and 12 weeks respectively.) $25 single class.
Tuesday 6 PM class Monthly Enrolment: The cost is either $88 or $110 depending on how many Tuesdays in the month. NOTE: This class will change to a class pass system from April 1, 2021.
BEFORE ATTENDING CLASSES PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- You will need to bring your own mat and a towel, and other props too if you have them, eg: blocks and a yoga strap. If you need to purchase these items they can be found online at: iyogaprops.com.au
- As I am an independent Iyengar Yoga Teacher all bookings are via the BOOKING PAGE. (You won’t find me listed on Woke Yoga’s timetable.
- Please don’t attend classes if you are experiencing cold / flu like symptoms or are sick.
- QR code register and use the hand sanitiser when you arrive at Woke Yoga reception.
- After class you will be required to wipe down bolsters, blocks and any other studio props you used with supplied wipes.
- Studio Bolsters can only be used if you bring your own towel with you.
Please refer to the full terms and Conditions HERE