Spring Emerge Intensive
October 24 & 25
at WOKE YOGA POTTS POINT 2/20 Darlinghurst Road. Saturday 2.00 – 4.30 PM & Sunday 2.00 – 3.30 PM
We emerge out of winter at our own pace, as nature intended. Springtime offers that in the natural world. Our bodies wake earlier, we move a bit more, our plans increase, the food we eat changes, the world around us flourishes, the air becomes sweeter, and our bodies seek to adapt, again.
This weekend intensive invites you to discover more freedom in your yoga practice as we head out of winter with new wings of sorts. This is not about whipping into last years body and thinking, but more about discovering a newer self through the yoga lens.
Come and join us!
Intensive in studio spaces are limited to 14, please book soon to secure a spot.
It’s possible to attend this intensive online, please email to enquire.
BOOK via the form below
Please read the Covid protocols before you arrive:
- Please don’t attend if you are experiencing cold / flu like symptoms or are sick.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival available at reception.
- You will need to bring your own mat and a towel to cover soft props. Other props that would be good to have would be 2 blocks and a strap.
- Please roll out your mat over the top of the placeholder mats if in situ.
- After class you will be required to wipe down bolsters, blocks and anything used in the studio with antic bacterial wipes supplied.
We aim to make your experience as safe and worry free as possible.
Booking & policy:
- As I am an independent teacher all bookings are via the form above or via email. (You won’t find me listed on the Woke Yoga’s website.)
- Please understand that refunds for no-show bookings are not possible under the current circumstances. However, if you for-see missing a booked event/class i.e.: the day before, please email to cancel so I can then offer your spot to anyone wait listed.