More and more people are turning to private yoga classes because learning within a general class group can have it’s limitations. Particularly if you’re dealing with finding the right class, time poor or if you are experiencing physical limitations or recovering from illness or injury.
Personalised sessions are more bespoke with the aim of delivering a ‘distilled infusion’ of yoga into your routine.
Whether you are an athlete, an office worker, retired, a primary care parent at home or simply wanting to add another dimension to your current wellness regime, yoga will show you how to listen to your body and help fortify a more informed relationship with it.
Personalised classes will help develop the asanas more specifically for your body. Working on the range of core foundation asanas and building up from there whilst factoring in any physical injuries, limitations or conditions. Taking time and care to work more specifically with individual needs which is often not possible to get in yoga classes or at a gym. This is particularly beneficial in recovery from illness or injury.
If you’re a beginner you’ll start with learning the basic foundation asanas, or postures. If you’ve done some yoga already, then you will already be familiar with various asanas and be able to continue building more concisely.
- Individual Tuition: One-on-One personalised yoga sessions.
- Group class: for up to 4 people in a yoga studio, home or office.
- Pre & Post Natal: For expecting mums and post natal recovery.
- Yoga Therapy: Specific programs for individual conditions and needs.
- Corporate / Team: Weekly before or after work and lunchtime classes set up in the workplace. For information on availability and costs for corporate classes please use the form below to enquire.
- 1 1/4 hour session to your level / capacity
- All equipment and or studio supplied.
- Personalised practice sequence sheet
- Qualified teachers with many years experience.
- Yoga Studio in Redfern.
- Home or office (within the sydney metro area). Please specify you preference.
One-on-One or small groups
You can book a single sessions as you go or a block of 4 classes. The aim is to meet weekly, fortnightly so you can practice what you learn in between each meet. It’s beneficial to book a block of classes if possible so there is a continuity of learning.
If you add an extra person, up to 4 people in total, you can split the cost of the class(es) each time, and create your own personalised class group. For example, if you book a block of 4 classes, and add another 2 people, the cost can be divided 3 ways. ie: $360 + 2 extra people, $240 = $600 divided by 3 people = breaks down to just $50 a session each for your own personalised class.
Costs & bookings*
- Private single session: Purchase a Single session: $100
- Block of 4 classes: Purchase a block of 4 sessions: $360
- Add an extra person: Add an extra person – per session: $30
(ie: for shared sessions, ie: partner or friends, at your home or in a yoga studio)
All payments are secure via Paypal.
For the Direct Transfer payment: Please request bank details via the contact form below.
*Please see the T&C’s HERE incase you need to cancel or change your booking.
Note: Some Health Funds give rebates depending on your level of cover. Check with your fund to see if you are eligible.
Please book by filling in the form below.
- State days, times and dates that work for you.
- Your class will be held in either at the Redfern yoga studio OR your home/office, depending on what suits.
- Please specify which location is best in the contact form.