Mini Spring Intensive Online October 1-3
with Suzi Chin Silicz
LIVESTREAM VIA ZOOM IN YOUR HOME
Spring is the ultimate time to emerge out of the winter body and brain to revive and renew.
Yoga online is a fantastic addition to practising and learning yoga. This ‘mini’ intensive is planned to give time on the mat, at home or from wherever you are, over 3 daily sessions.
Dates are over the October long weekend. Join from anywhere, everyone is welcome!
SATURDAY 3-4.15 PM
SUNDAY 9.30-10.45 AM
MONDAY 9.30-10.45 AM
Book > HERE
Practicalities for this Intensive
* Please pre-book & pay BEFORE 5.00 PM Friday November 30 to receive the zoom meeting links.
* Props you’ll need: Yoga mat, strap, blocks or something similar, sturdy chair, bolster &/or blankets.
* Set up your device so you can see your mat in the screen.
* The sessions will open 10 minutes before the start time for this intensive, giving everyone time to join.
* Classes are taught so you won’t need to keep looking at your screen/device unless there are
points to demonstrate/observe.
* Choose a quiet space with minimal distractions, resting pets are welcome!