with Suzi Chin Silicz
June 6, 2023 UPDATE. There is only 1 room available for this retreat. The room is called Papaya. If you’d like to join us please book asap. The retreat does get booked months before and numbers are limited. If you’re unsure you can request to join the wait list using the form below. If places become available you’ll be amongst the first to be notified.
The Bali Retreat is thoughtfully planned so there is time to focus on yoga, being on retreat and taking a break. The retreat is for anyone who has done some yoga to more experienced practitioners, so everyone is welcome and catered for.
The venue, Alam Indah, is an established Balinese family run hotel with friendly staff who welcome us with open hearts. The whole boutique villa style property is situated within a jungle atmosphere and within easy walking distance into Ubud central. The unique balinese style rooms are nestled in wonderful gardens, some overlook the valley, others look out on to the gardens. There is also an open air dining room and swimming pool.
The Yoga sessions are held in the open air space which is exclusively our shala for the week. It has a cool floor and looks out onto tropical gardens. The morning sessions start with a guided meditation followed by yoga asana class. Then we get together again later in the afternoons for restorative yoga or pranayama.
Ubud is the cultural and arts centre of Bali. There are many places of interest to visit or spend free time during the days and evenings just relaxing. Bali is part of the Indonesian archipelago and is predominately Hindu in faith.
Costs & Inclusions
Earlybird rates are on offer until July 20, 2023
* All Yoga tuition and guided meditation
* Airport transfers to & from Ubud
* 8 nights accommodation including B’fast
* Hire of some yoga equipment
* Welcome dinner
* Cultural day outing
* Free shuttle to local area, wifi, fruit, tea & coffee, filtered water etc.
* A Retreat information pack will be sent to all participants 4 weeks before
* Costs are set according to room choice as they vary in sizes and views
* Costs don’t include airfares, visas or insurances
All Rooms are available for either SHARE or SINGLE occupancy.
Sharing a room requires the participants to find someone to share with. Share accommodation is based on a twin or double shared room. Please specify if you require twin share or double bedding arrangements. If you have a non-participating partner accompanying you, please request a cost quote via the contact form below. Let us know which room(s) you’re interested in for the corresponding costs.
Single occupancy: Retreating can be a reflective, personal experience at times and it is often a blessing to have one’s own space to immerse the mind, rest the body and search the soul!
To view the rooms see HERE
Registration & Payment
* Please register via the form below.
* Include room choices in order of preference.
* A deposit of $500 is required upon registration to block a space & reserve rooms accommodation.
* Once your registration and deposit are received accommodation & space on the retreat will be blocked.
* All payments are via bank transfer.
* Complete the contact form below. Banking details will then be emailed to you.
* All payments to be finalised by September 21, 2023 or by July 20 if taking advantage of the Earlybird rate.
* Only for Non-Australian residents.
* If you live outside of Australia you can make secure payments in AUD with PayPal.
* Please fill in the below contact form to request PayPal details.
* Alternatively, pay via international bank transfer, please request bank details via the contact form.
Review the Bali 2023 Retreat’s T&C’s HERE if you need to withdraw/cancel
Read more about the retreat days HERE
Travelling to Bali in 2023
* Participants must be fully vaccinated to enter Bali or have a record of covid recovery from your doctor.
* Australian residents are required to purchase a Visa On Arrival (VOA) into Bali, cost is approx. $50 AUD.
* You MUST have at least 6 months validity on your passport to gain entry into Bali and Indonesian officials are very strict about this. Also, Passports must be in very good condition, ie: no rips, chews or water damage etc.
* If you are travelling to Bali from another country other than Australia, make sure you check visa requirements.
* Bali’s entry rules are evolving all the time.
See Bali’s official entry requirements on website Welcome back to Bali
* Reference the Australian Government’s Smartraveller website for information on travelling to Bali HERE
© New Generation Yoga Sydney – Suzi Chin Silicz
Register for this retreat by completing the contact form below:
About the teacher
Suzi Chin Silicz has been practising Iyengar Yoga for over 35 years and teaching for 28. She is a Level 2 (Junior Intermediate) Certified Iyengar Yoga teacher with a solid background in teaching long term classes in various Iyengar Yoga schools and Institutes in Sydney, Australia as well as retreats overseas. She currently teaches weekly classes & workshops at Redfern Yoga Space, in Sydney Australia.